The Running Clinic
Headed by our running specialist Physio Martin Dunlop
What’s Involved at The Running Clinic at Peak Physiotherapy?
- A detailed training and injury history is taken
- An Assessment of relevant flexibility & mobility
- An Assessment of strength within relevant muscle groups (most involved in running injuries/performance)
- An Analysis of your running on the treadmill via video analysis, looking at relevant running statistics like cadence etc
- An Analysis of training/racing running shoes so you can gain more from the assessment.
- An individualised strength program and mobility program (if required) & written results on running form/footwear & injury prevention.